activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Dolphin.here" <laksmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Xml - Queue
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 08:42:49 GMT

First of all thankz!

as im new to this arena.. i hv juz tried withh those example stuffs given
with incubatoractivemq 4.0.2

now my new taskis just as i described before. i need to know how far i
should proceed for the task. do guide me how should i start.. the listings
that i posted before was the actuall task that i have to develop. so give me
an over all idea about how to process them with active mq.

i hv few more doubts...

is there any GUI interface.. available to create and manipulate queues with
activeMq.. if so how... or if not do tell me how shloud i receive or post to
a particular queue.