activemq-users mailing list archives

From chahir <chahi...@yahoo.fr>
Subject ActiveMQ working steps
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 07:45:29 GMT

Hi, I'm a newbie in ActiveMQ and I hope that you can help me by giving me the
essential steps which can I do to guarantee a good working of ActiveMQ.

To start, I've downloaded apache-activemq-4.1.1, apache-activemq-4.1.1-src
and maven-2.0.6-bin.
Then, I've unzipped them and I modified the PATH.
I ran ActiveMQ by executing activemq.bat and its started.
But, when I tried to apply maven on activemq-src to build project, this
message appeared:

D:\Stage JMS\Workshop\activemq-4.1.1-src>mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
---
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
---
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin' does not
exist o
r no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Apr 25 09:39:58 CEST 2007
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/2M
[INFO]

What's missing?
I've just done these steps; I haven't used svn, I haven't installed nothing
else.

About svn, I've downloaded subversion 1.4.3 which was a zipped folder and I
don't know how to use it (svn command is not known by the system).

Please help me.

thank you.