activemq-users mailing list archives

From mjanveaux <m...@mobiledesigntech.com>
Subject Failing to acquire exclusive lock - MySQL
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2007 03:43:21 GMT

Hello,

I recently upgraded to ActiveMQ 4.1.1 from 4.0.1  I integrated ActiveMQ into
my application using spring but not using the spring jms templates etc...
Here's what I have in my spring configuration for my broker:

<bean id="broker" class="org.apache.activemq.xbean.BrokerFactoryBean">
</bean>

Here's my activemq.xml file...
http://www.nabble.com/file/7936/activemq.xml activemq.xml

My application is now failing to startup with the following messages in the
logs over and over:
INFO 17/04/2007 21:27:02 Main Thread
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.DefaultDatabaseLocker - Attempting to acquire
the exclusive lock to become the Master broker
DEBUG 17/04/2007 21:27:02 Main Thread
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.DefaultDatabaseLocker - Sleeping for 1000
milli(s) before trying again to get the lock...
INFO 17/04/2007 21:27:03 Main Thread
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.DefaultDatabaseLocker - Attempting to acquire
the exclusive lock to become the Master broker
DEBUG 17/04/2007 21:27:03 Main Thread
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.DefaultDatabaseLocker - Sleeping for 1000
milli(s) before trying again to get the lock...
INFO 17/04/2007 21:27:04 Main Thread
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.DefaultDatabaseLocker - Attempting to acquire
the exclusive lock to become the Master broker
DEBUG 17/04/2007 21:27:04 Main Thread
org.apache.activemq.store.jdbc.DefaultDatabaseLocker - Sleeping for 1000
milli(s) before trying again to get the lock...

Am I missing a setting? Doing something wrong?  If anybody has some insight
I'd appreciate this, I didn't have this problem before.

Thank you

Mark