activemq-users mailing list archives

From didyeah971 <didyeah...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Rest and Stomp
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:25:59 GMT

I figured out my php problem and i tested the stomp connector and it worked
fined.
The problem is that my bosses would like the future application to
communicate without any browser, but while using lightweight client. That's
why i' was interested in activemq, but the only i could use the light client
(jscript or php) that's through a navigator. The society i am working for
are developing a full web  application that uses many little script with a I
compiler just like gecko (mozilla's ).
I you could give kind of clue cause i am a little stuck now.
Thx
Did