activemq-users mailing list archives

From karakoyun <egilmezbi...@hotmail.com>
Subject Embedded Broker and Distributed queues
Date Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:58:56 GMT

Hi,

I have an application that is running on 2 machines. This is a quartz job
and only one them is active any time. Now I want  to utilize Message Driven
POJO (MDP)s by Spring in order to increase throughput of my application.
Because of less complexity, I prefer to use Embedded Broker in these
applications. Even though one app is active I believe I can still use the
resource(MDP)s  on the machine that is inactive and that is why I want to
define my queue as a distributed queue.

My question is whether I can define my embedded broker as a distributed
queue ? If this is possible, how ?

Thanks,

Mustafa