activemq-users mailing list archives

From uma...@comcast.net
Subject BrokerFactoryBean and ConnectionFactory
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 02:20:08 GMT
I don't understand a basic element of ActiveMQ: how does the
connection factory reference the broker factory bean?
The examples I have seen define a broker factory bean B
and a connection factory F with a  "depends-on" (Spring)
dependency of F on B. Since the connection factory must be obtaining a reference to
the broker factory, how does it get the reference?

More specifically, if I am creating a network of brokers I would like
to define a broker factory bean with a transport and network connector,
followed by a connection factory from which my JMS client obtains connections
to the broker.

Could someone point me to a full example configuration? The ActiveMQ
home contains an example configuration of a network of brokers
but I did not see an example where this is put together with
a connection factory.

Any help appreciated,

Tx,

/U