activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web console in version 4.2
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:17:48 GMT
Note that you've all hit a temporary glitch in trunk until Jetty does
another release; we'll be switching to the next release of Jetty as
soon as it goes out - from 6.1.2rc2 onwards (as we depend on that -
earlier versions don't work with trunk unless the web console is
disabled in the release'd activemq.xml).

Note that the binary distros of ActiveMQ are working fine, so you
don't *have* to build it yourself.

If you are building stuff yourself with maven and you're stuck like
this on any OSS project, its very easy to just grab the dependent
library and build it locally first.

The problem you've been hitting is that the jetty snapshot repo wasn't
in activemq's pom (my bad). I"ve fixed the pom.xml now so if you do an
'svn up' and try again it should build fine. I just zapped all my
jetty jars in ~/.m2/repository and re-ran the build and it worked for
me.

wrote:

execute start task.
Error