activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] Master Slave locking with MYSQL is not working with 4.1.1
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:55:20 GMT
Thanks. So it looks like AMQ-992 wasn't backported to the 4.1 branch
afterall (it was a JIRA editing bug :), so its currently only
available in 4.2-SNAPSHOT.

I've just backported the code to the 4.1 branch so it should appear in
tomorrows nightly build. (Or if you're really keen you could try build
the 4.1 branch...)

http://activemq.apache.org/source.html
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/branches/activemq-4.1/