activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] Embedding ActiveMQ in Sun App Server 9
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 12:37:52 GMT
On 3/9/07, nicpillinger <nic@nicpillinger.com> wrote:
> If we deploy the activemq resource adaptor how do we configure the embedded
> broker?
> How do we actually get the broker running and listening on 61616 from inside
> the app server?

Its described on this page
http://activemq.apache.org/resource-adapter-properties.html

see the BrokerXmlConfig property.

> Once it's actually running what's the process for getting a normal mdb wired
> up to listen to a queue/topic on the embedded broker?

There's no real difference from a JMS client or MDB between an
embedded or non-embedded broker. Just connect via a URI as usual. (say
using tcp://localhost:61616)

Though for an embedded broker you are able to use the URI
vm://localhost if you want to

--

James
-------