activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Message is not delivered and disappears
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:03:58 GMT
BTW your code uses this...

		props.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory");
		props.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "tcp://localhost:2100");

thats the host/port used to connect to the broker. Have you changed
the activemq.xml file to have ActiveMQ listen on port 2100?

On 3/8/07, cmathrusse <Christopher.Mathrusse@sybase.com> wrote:

> I've got ActiveMQ 4.1.0 running successfully. (or so I think) I've got my
> application connecting to it without any problems, utilizing Springs
> framework. The problem I'm having is when I attempt to send a message to the
> queue I receive the following in the activeMq.log file:

Are you using Spring's JmsTemplate by any chance? If so this is expected...
http://activemq.apache.org/jmstemplate-gotchas.html