activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: it is problem that cannot to connect to remote broker in the web console
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 08:51:58 GMT
On 3/8/07, njoonk <minziappa@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

> hi Folks
>
> I'm korean and name's njoonk

Hi njoonk!

> I would like to use the activemq-web-console to connect to a non embedded
> broker.
> is it reasonable to attempt this configuration?

We've not quite yet managed to get the activemq-web-console to connect
to a remote broker. Its pretty close to supporting that - it just
requires some more work. Until that work is done (and we welcome
contributions if you fancy taking a stab at it :
http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html) - you might want to just
run your broker inside the web console.

At the moment I'm experimenting with the activemq process to see how
easy it would be to by default embed the web cnosole in the broker
(the effect is the same its just the other way around)

> I have tried with v4.1, but an embedded broker is always started that
> conflicts the remote broker.
>
> error message
> 情報: Destroying singletons in
> {org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory
> defining beans
> [placeholderConfig,brokerService,sessionPool,brokerQuery,queueBrowser,messageQuery];
> root of BeanFactory hierarchy}
> 2007/03/08 16:33:21 org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader
> initWebApplicationContext
> 致命的: Context initialization failed
> with name 'brokerService' defined in ServletContext resource
> [/WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed; nested
> exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

[snip]

> org.apache.xbean.spring.context.impl.URIEditor
>         at

This actual error looks like you've not got the right xbean-spring
jars on the classpath.

--

James
-------