activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ sees subscriber when none exists
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 05:26:44 GMT
On 3/8/07, Thomas Gagné <tgagne@wideopenwest.com> wrote:
> During testing of my client it appeared as though some messages weren't
> arriving at my subscriber.  jconsole showed there were two consumers but
> only one was running.  I used a netstat to see if there were any open
> sockets but none existed.  Still, activemq was misplacing messages.  I
> had to recycle it to make it go away.

Was this a stomp client? There was a bug in 4.1.0 where stale stomp
connections which had not DISCONNECTed would lurk around and hog
messages until broker restart/explicit close. We've fixed it in 4.1.1
(due out real soon). You could try the 4.1-SNAPSHOT (or 4.2-SNAPSHOT)
to check its really fixed for you

--

James
-------