activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stomp: how to send *really* big messages?
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 05:23:54 GMT
As Brian says, if you want to send, say a 1Gb file, then an out of
band approach is probably better.

If however you're just streaming lots of messages to a client but you
want to somehow correlate the messages to an original conversation or
request, use a correlation-id on the message so that the consumer can
correlate the message with a request...

http://stomp.codehaus.org/Stomp+JMS

You could use custom headers to indicate a counter & the last message
of the conversation if you wish.

--

James
-------