activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Stomp: how to reply to a client?
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:47:19 GMT
BTW one idea I had for making this kinda stuff easy to use on stomp
was to add a CONNECT header something like

CONNECT
auto-reply-to: true

And that would under the covers, create a temporary destination for
the client, subscribe to it, then append the reply-to header to each
SEND so that services can easily reply to them. It then saves the
stomp client with having to deal with the detail

--

James
-------