activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding ActiveMQ in Sun App Server 9
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:17:00 GMT
BTW other options are...

Deploy the Web Console with an embedded broker (i.e. just deploy the
WAR which by default has an embedded broker)
http://activemq.apache.org/web-console.html

Use the BrokerXmlConfig property on the RAR to force the RAR to
include an embedded broker
http://cwiki.apache.org/ACTIVEMQ/resource-adapter-properties.html