activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please help: Performance issue with persistence
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2007 07:49:06 GMT
On 3/5/07, naga007 <NSogal@gmail.com> wrote:

>     We are noticing significant performance degradation with persistence
> turned on, when the no of concurrent users is more than 50.

What do you mean by users? Producers, consumers, sessions,
connections? Its a bit hard to offer advice on optimisations without
any real details of what your application is doing - more details
might help. e.g. how many messages are you trying to send; are you
using queues or topics, what exactly is it you are measuring, (latency
v throughput), are you getting spikes of cpu?

--

James
-------