activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Xavier Toth" <txt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ object cleanup
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:55:38 GMT
On further inspection I see that there are a number of threads started
on behalf of ActiveMQ and I'm wondering if and how these ever get
cleaned up? I've included a super simplified example of a standalone
broker and client along with build and run scripts (the classpath will
have to be changed for these to work on another system). The run
script will generate a hprof dump on exit (Ctrl-C) that can be
inspected with 'hat'.