activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Hiram Chirino" <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Help ! - Broker Hanging up
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 23:36:36 GMT
In the next major version (trunk branch) we have made some major
strides in this area so that messages just go to disk on your senario
instead of being buffered in memory.  But all buffers (even ones on
disks) have limits and will eventually be reached.  So you have to
detect dead clients anyways to avoid running out of disk space.

--
Regards,
Hiram

Blog: http://hiramchirino.com