activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rob Davies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Remove all messages from a queue
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:58:36 GMT
for unit tests - we often set the deleteAllMessagesOnStartup flag on
the broker

For your case where you are using the vm://transport, create the
broker separetly in your setUp() - and set the
deleteAllMessageOnStartup property on the broker before calling start
() or setting a transport connector (for vm:// you won't need to
explicitly do this).

cheers,

Rob Davies
http://rajdavies.blogspot.com/

On 1 Mar 2007, at 22:13, Kelly Campbell wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out how to do this same thing in the current
> codebase (4.1/4.2). Basically I just want to purge all queues at the
> beginning of a unit test to ensure a clean start. I have a local vm://
> broker and would prefer not to go through JMX to do this.
>
> Thanks,
> Kelly

>> Correct.
>>
>> On 5/17/06, Adrian Tarau <ady@daxtechnologies.com> wrote:
>> > Thanks. I presume this purge will remove all the messages from the
>> > persistance, right? not only memory...

>> navigate
>> it to delete

>> activemq API