activemq-users mailing list archives

From Allesmallachen <>
Subject Re: BrokerFilter question
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:50:01 GMT

thank you for yours answer James. Basically, I just want to send a message
to the broker that forwareded a new consumerInfo to another broker
(something like an acknowledgement between brokers).
I can distinguish a ConsumerInfo that was send to a broker from a local
client from one that was forwarded by a peer broker (in a network of
brokers) in the addConsumer method of a BrokerFilter by inspecting the
broker path in the ConsumerInfo.

What I don't know is how to send a message back to the forwarding broker.
I've tried to use the ConnectionContext  in the addConsumer method but it
seems that it does not reach the remote broker. The message I want to send
back is a MessageDispatch command.
Any help is appreciated.
Best regards,