activemq-users mailing list archives

From didyeah971 <didyeah...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Error in prototype.js
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:18:48 GMT

I did, and i find it quite easy and reliable to send e simple text message.
In the portofolio.js, the datas are retrieved from HTML document, if i
understood.
What i want to do is send datas from an XML files loaded thanks to
XMLHTTPRequest.
On the website, it's said that it is possible to send well formed XML, how ?
What's more, what about the error from prototype.js, does is come from me ?

Thx