activemq-users mailing list archives

From NJ No1 <naman.jo...@macquarie.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ Applet
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2007 22:34:39 GMT

Hi Shilpa,

Im assuming your talking about the AJAX problem. What i ended up doing was
using the webdemo that is provided with the ActiveMQ source. I looked how
the portfolio.html and portfolio.js were being used and tweaked it to what i
wanted. If you refresh the page you have to wait the default 25 sec for the
next "GET" to occur so you can recieve msgs.

Hope that helped
NJ