activemq-users mailing list archives

From didyeah971 <>
Subject Error in prototype.js
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:25:26 GMT

It's the third message i've been posting, i hope this one will be answered.
I am triyin to send an xml file via the ajax client, it seems to be
published on the topic, and well received too by the listener, by i cannot
use the message i receive.
the contains a XMLDocument object, but i cannot handle it,
using DOM methods.

Otherwise, sometimes i have an error on the  protype.js, raised by FireFox
WebDeveloper Toolbar, at line 52:
$A is not defined

Function.prototype.bind = function() {
  var __method = this, args = $A(arguments), object = args.shift();
  return function() {
    return __method.apply(object, args.concat($A(arguments)));  Error

So i have 2 questions :
 1 ) How cand i handle the received message with DOM  ?
 2) Is the prototype.js error a bug or a it's caused by an error in my own
script ?

Thx for help...