activemq-users mailing list archives

From ss2 <spacy_...@yahoo.com>
Subject consumers on slave box not getting requests
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:32:09 GMT

Hi,

I have a Spring App (Spring 2.0/ActiveMQ4.1/Jencks2.0). My broker is
embedded within the spring app which maintains a pool of consumers which
process the requests. I am running the same app on multiple boxes and I'd
like to have the consumers from the different boxes process these requests -
and have HA as well. I setup a master/slave setup using the shared file
system technique with derby persistence. My question is, when I connect via
jconsole, I dont see any requests being handed off to consumers on the slave
box. Do I need to separate out the broker from the consumer process? I'd
like to harness the computing power of both the master & slave to process
the requests, but have HA as well - how do I achieve that? I earlier had a
network of brokers, but then I'd lose messages if one of the brokers went
down.

Any help appreciated!!
thanks!
My config file is  http://www.nabble.com/file/7354/spring.xml spring.xml