activemq-users mailing list archives

From "M. David Minnigerode" <d...@minnigerode.org>
Subject Re: Web console in version 4.2
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 16:31:48 GMT

That's the one (well the one I built anyway) that's throwing the spring
exceptions when i try running ./activemq .
I did get things going with the 4.1.1 tag and then did the same with trunk
by going directly into the activemq-web-demo and doing the mvn jetty:run

Which is plenty good for me right now.

thanks

dave