activemq-users mailing list archives

From didyeah971 <didyeah...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Ajax Help
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:57:38 GMT

Hi,
i am trying to implement my own publisher/suscriber using Ajax, although i
am not a web developer.
So i put the publisher.html and suscriber.html in the activemq-web-demo/
folder and ran jetty, but o didn't work.

Do i have configure jetty and create and "alias" as i would do for Apache
Server.

Do we have to use Jetty as a server to send and receive the JMS message or
there are other possibilities, like an Apache plugin ?

Does each client has to own his server in order to publish/suscribe to a
topic ?

I admit that I am a little lost ...
Thx for help

Did