activemq-users mailing list archives

From lprefontaine <lprefonta...@softaddicts.ca>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] Web console in version 4.2
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 00:16:55 GMT

I downloaded the snapshot dated March 13th if I remember.
An no 0.0.0.0:8161 does not work and no errors are reported in the log.

Would I have a better success with an earlier snapshot ? Any recommendation
?

I wanted to use 4.2 just to avoid having to rebuild the console stuff like
in 4.1.
Looked a lot faster... Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Looks like the turtle nailed the
rabbit again...