activemq-users mailing list archives

From JL <jjl...@optonline.net>
Subject Which component creates the 'target\activemq-test.log' file?
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:47:53 GMT

I'm using 4.1 with the only modification to the activemq.xml file being to
activate mysql persistence. I see no reference to the 'target' directory or
the 'activemq-test.log' file in the stock activemq.xml or log4j.properties
files. Yet this (empty) file is being created in my working directory anyway
and I'd like to know its purpose, where it comes from and how to make it go
away if I don't need it. FWIW I'm launching the activemq server from Ant,
using

    		<exec dir="${JMS_service_dir}"
executable="${JMS_service_dir}/bin/activemq" />

where JMS_service_dir is the absolute path to where I installed the 4.1 unix
binary distribution. What seems strange is that unlike activemq.log, which
gets created in ${JMS_service_dir}activemq-data, the activemq-test.log file
gets created in my working directory.

Thanks for any advice.