activemq-users mailing list archives

From tabshift <>
Subject Persistence
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:04:34 GMT

I am using in activemq.xml:

        <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
        <kahaPersistenceAdapter dir="activemq-data" maxDataFileLength =
      <!-- To use a different datasource, use the following syntax : -->
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../activemq-data"

Nevertheless, when I ant producer it says:
     [echo] Running producer against server at $url = tcp://localhost:41414
for subject $subject = TEST.FOO
     [java] Connecting to URL: tcp://localhost:41414
     [java] Publishing a Message with size 1000 to queue: TEST.FOO
     [java] Using non-persistent messages

I am testing on 4.2-SNAPSHOT.
Why am I unable to produce persistent messages?
They are all gone when I restart the broker!
HELP please.