activemq-users mailing list archives

From NJ No1 <naman.jo...@macquarie.com>
Subject ActiveMQ Applet
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 23:56:03 GMT

Hi,

Ive been trying to get an AJAX implementation of an ActiveMQ listener
working in a browser for a while now and it works very intermittently. I
followed the steps outlined in http://activemq.apache.org/ajax.html and it
works the first time I load the page but after I do a refresh of the page it
doesn't receive the messages anymore. Any ideas why this is happening?

So I decided to go for Plan B and have a java applet run instead.
Unfortunately after looking through the forums and doco's I can't really
find any information on what is needed to write it in an applet. Can anyone
help?

Cheers,
Naman