activemq-users mailing list archives

From RickardS <rickard.schou...@netgiro.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] Large message issue with default activemq config
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:17:56 GMT

This *is* the 4.2-SNAPSHOT (13 march) release. (I did send that info in a
followup - sorry for the confusion). Maybe I should file a Jira on this?
The initial reason for me using the 4.2 snapshot in the first place, was
that I wanted to verify another fix that was done after 4.1.0.

Now, I just re-ran the test (the distributed producer/consumer example
configured for 1000 x 1MB message) using the 4.1.0 release. I am happy to
say that I don't seem to be able to reproduce the error with that version.

Thanks,
-Rickard