activemq-users mailing list archives

From garima015 <garima_ind...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] Broker issue regarding queue
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:03:09 GMT

when i am manually shutting down the broker 1 my application is getting
connected to second broker
but console of first broker is showing exception.It does not have a clean
exit

"WARN  DemandForwardingBridge  - Caught exception from local start
java.io.IOException: Transport disposed."

Is it a kind of problem.

How much usually application should take to resume the connection to second
broker upon failure of first.

Thanks