activemq-users mailing list archives

From garima015 <garima_ind...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] Broker issue regarding queue
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 19:31:39 GMT

I have one more problem related to this
I am giving the url as
BROKER_IP_ADDRESS=failover:(tcp://172.31.19.209:61616,tcp://172.31.19.210:61616)?randomize=false

in my configuration file which is read by my Producer class for activemq
connection.
I want that it should connect to second broker in case of failure and also
my processing should not stop
Can you please tell me if i have to give "static" here also.
How are the network of brokers joined in configuration rather than using
activemq.xml

thanks