activemq-users mailing list archives

From garima015 <garima_ind...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] Broker issue regarding queue
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 17:36:24 GMT

Thanks for reply.But how the two borkers will have the queues.
When connecting to one the queues are getting created on it but when
connected to second one on failure there are no queue on that.
Does that need to implement master slave broker.Does it require any database
or it will use derby by default.