activemq-users mailing list archives

From ron55test <rkn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] All messages are not delivered to slower consumer(fast producer)
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 15:01:22 GMT

It is automatically doing the message.acknowledge.  I've set the
DefaultMessageListenerContainer to do CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE as

	<bean id="listenerContainer"
class="org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer">
		<property name="concurrentConsumers" value="1"/>
	    <property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsConnectionFactory" />
	    <property name="destination" ref="destination" />
	    <property name="messageListener" ref="jmsReceiver" />
	    <property name="sessionAcknowledgeModeName"
value="CLIENT_ACKNOWLEDGE"/>
      <property name="receiveTimeout" value="-1"/>
	</bean>