activemq-users mailing list archives

From toli <t...@marketcetera.com>
Subject Timeline for "official" release of Activemq-NMS
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2007 00:32:49 GMT

Hey,

Thanks for the development of the NMS client for ActiveMQ - we are using it
in our COM object, and it works great.

We'd like to release our app that's using the NMS API in a few weeks, and i
was wondering about what the timeline for the "official" release of NMS was.

Currently we build NMS from HEAD every time - so we may just take a revision
on a particular date and fix it our release. That works for me, but if there
was a more "official" release coming up, it'd be great to know.

thank again for all your work!