activemq-users mailing list archives

From ananner <aman.nan...@mxi.com>
Subject Using Activemq-web-console with a BrokerService in Geronimo
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 16:42:32 GMT

Hi,

I've deployed the ActiveMQ web console on Geronimo, but I'm not sure how to
go about having the console connect to the existing BrokerService that is
running Geronimo.  In the WEB-INF/applicationContext.xml, I've commented out
the BrokerService bean, since I do not want to start another Broker Service.
How do I get the console to point to a BrokerService that is configured
externally?  My BrokerService in Geronimo is defined in separate XML file.

Thanks,
Aman