activemq-users mailing list archives

From nicpillinger <...@nicpillinger.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] Embedding ActiveMQ in Sun App Server 9
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 09:40:29 GMT

If we deploy the activemq resource adaptor how do we configure the embedded
broker?
How do we actually get the broker running and listening on 61616 from inside
the app server?
Once it's actually running what's the process for getting a normal mdb wired
up to listen to a queue/topic on the embedded broker?

sorry for all the, probably obvious, questions, I'm quite new to the app
server stuff - really hope you can help as I'm currently feeling a bit lost.