activemq-users mailing list archives

From rajdavies <rajdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] BDB-JE as MessageStore
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 10:40:57 GMT

We did start off along time using BDB-JE  but we haven't kept up the
implementation (it was prior to our move to Apache).

The Kaha store is similar to BDB-JE, not so functional yet, but its big
benefit for us is that we've been able to tune it for message storage - and
its Apache licenced!

cheers,

Rob