activemq-users mailing list archives

From njoonk <minzia...@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] it is problem that cannot to connect to remote broker in the web console
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 10:00:21 GMT

thank you so much for your help

it is corrent that you reply it to me about that(error message),
but non enbbaded

I have three server.
two server is activemq server(this server is not tomcat, only activemq).
one server is tomcat server(is use lb).

                     |-NAT(be used)

client pc(can't connect to activemq server by Jmx, becouse is be used NAT)

so,  I would like to use the activemq-web-console to connect to a non
embedded broker

njoonk