activemq-users mailing list archives

From bjornwang <>
Subject How to build ActiveMQ 4.1.1 or 4.2 from source
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 09:39:10 GMT

I'm puzzled as to how I can build a particular branch (trunk?) of ActiveMQ.

I need a build that includes these 4 corrections, as they're grinding our
production environment to a halt:

- Connection leak in the PooledConnectionFactory</li>

- Broker Connection Shutdown is prone to lockup/deadlock</li>

- JMX Exception: "Destination already created" when recovering gigantic
queues from database

I tried the different snapshots I can find, but none seem to contain these
particular fixes, so I guess I have to build from source myself.

How do I go about downloading the particular branch I need to build a
version containing these fixes?

Second question:
When is the release of 4.1.1 expected? Our customer prefers being on a
stable version, so having an estimated date would be good.