activemq-users mailing list archives

From Brian S O'Neill <bone...@amazon.com>
Subject BDB-JE as MessageStore
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2007 19:14:41 GMT

I'm wondering if a MessageStore implementation has been built that uses
BDB-JE. It has a log structured format, and so it seems ideally suited for
this sort of thing. The kaha store seems to follow a similar approach, and
I'm also wondering how it compares to a BDB-JE based implementation.

It looks like older versions of ActiveMQ supported BDB (native?), but I've
not been able to find anything in trunk which references any BDB libraries.
Was BDB supported at one time and removed? If so, what were the reasons?