activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Javier Leyba" <xle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spring package problem
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2007 13:07:04 GMT

> BTW it would be pretty useful to have a pure properties files based
> way to configure the broker! Fancy starting it off and we can improve
> it?

James

Well, I need to do it for me so, if it could be useful for others...

I know how load properties (grin) could you give some ideas  about how
should be the best way to wire properties with Broker setter methods ?
Is there an ActiveMQ class to be extended or something else ?

> > Next problem, I want to define the persistence adapter:
> >
> > After reading docs I know that can make it with something like this
> >
> >                 PersistenceAdapter pa = new JournalPersistenceAdapter();
> >                 service.setPersistenceAdapter(pa);
> >

> Why not just reuse the defaults?

Ok, but what happens if I need to change journal location ? (it would
be probable).

Thanks