activemq-users mailing list archives

From kchamber <kcham...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] How to maximize MDB throughput with ActiveMQ and JBoss?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 19:07:16 GMT

Thanks for suggestion.  Although the prefetch did not do anything
(noticeable) in my case.  I did discover that for EJB3.0 -- which is what I
am doing, that there is a setting in the ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml which in
combination of some maxSessions, I was able to get some more MDBs being
allocated to the pool.  Search for PoolClass in the aop xml file.

Wish there was some documentation that clearly defined the relationship of
all of these maxXXXX settings to get maximum throughput.