activemq-users mailing list archives

From kchamber <kcham...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] How to maximize MDB throughput with ActiveMQ and JBoss?
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:44:22 GMT

My min and max size parms are set to 100 for this.  As in:

  <invoker-proxy-binding>
      <name>message-driven-bean</name>
      <invoker-mbean>default</invoker-mbean>

<proxy-factory>org.jboss.ejb.plugins.jms.JMSContainerInvoker</proxy-factory>
      <proxy-factory-config>
        <JMSProviderAdapterJNDI>DefaultJMSProvider</JMSProviderAdapterJNDI>

<ServerSessionPoolFactoryJNDI>StdJMSPool</ServerSessionPoolFactoryJNDI>
        <CreateJBossMQDestination>true</CreateJBossMQDestination>
        <!-- WARN: Don't set this to zero until a bug in the pooled executor
is fixed -->
        <MinimumSize>100</MinimumSize>
        <MaximumSize>100</MaximumSize>

But I also wonder if this even applies to MDBs in use with ActiveMQ, because
there is also a line that says:  CreateJBOSSMQDestination, when we are
clearly not using JBossMQ.