activemq-users mailing list archives

From nicpillinger <...@nicpillinger.com>
Subject Embedding ActiveMQ in Sun App Server 9
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2007 14:01:40 GMT

I've deployed the RAR file by dropping in the autodeploy directory. What
next? I cant find any info what I need to do to confgure ActiveMQ as an
embedded broker or how connect to ActiveMQ when it's embedded in Sun App
Server. Can I still create JMS resources through the Sun App Server admin
tool?

Looking at the Sun App Server log it looks like it's listening on 7676, but
connecting to that throws and error? I thought the default should be 61616?

FWIW I'm trying to embed ActiveMQ in Sun App Server so I can use the apache
nms libraries to attach my .net client to some JMS topics in Sun App Server
(9).

Help appreciated.
cheers
Nic