activemq-users mailing list archives

From prylance <pryla...@cisco.com>
Subject JBoss integration
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 16:16:32 GMT

Hi,

I read and followed the how-to's on integrating activeMQ with JBoss:

http://activemq.apache.org/jboss-integration.html
http://devzone.logicblaze.com/site/integrating-apache-activemq-with-jboss.html

... very good, clear, and worked for me. Thanks. One question though ...

I'm using activeMQ in an attempt to get good throughput in my system. I can
blast a lot of messages at the server from a number of client threads, and
they all get processed by my MDBs in JBoss, but rather more slowly than I'd
hoped. I think the bottleneck is the pool of my MDBs/threads processing the
messages - its too small. How do I configure that within the apacheMQ/JBoss
configuration? Can I somehow define/create a pool of my MDBs?

Thanks again,
Pete