activemq-users mailing list archives

From Phaiboon <phaibo...@gmail.com>
Subject Wireformat exception
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2007 00:23:53 GMT

Hi,
We are using ActiveMQ 4.1 running on local broker, with a fail-over network
connected to a remote broker. We have a producer program putting mesage to
the local broker, and the message will automatically get transmitted to the
remote broker, where the consumer will consume the message.
We applied the two files in AMQ-734 to enable the two brokers to auto
re-connect if there is any exception. Everything is working OK, but we
intermittently get the following wireformat timeout exception.

http://www.nabble.com/file/6899/wireformat_err.bmp

Please help advice what is happening here and how we can solve this.
Thanks,
Phaiboon.