activemq-users mailing list archives

From manav <vyakaranam_2...@yahoo.com>
Subject ActiveMQ 4.1 Queue is full
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 04:47:37 GMT

As many of you know, some of the previous versions of ActiveMQ, specifically
that I know of, ActiveMQ 3.2.1 had 'Queue is Full' error problem where after
some persistant messages are stored, the broker results in an error 'queue
is full' and consequently becomes unresponsive.

How is this fixed in ActiveMQ4.1? Is this error guaranteed to not happen?or
could it happen after publishing a greater number of messages? or could it
happen at another time?

We are asking this as we are considering upgrade due to the 'Queue is full'
problem with AMQ3.2.1, but would like to know how it is fixed in the later
releases esp 4.1.

Thanks for any information or pointers..