activemq-users mailing list archives

From Paul French <>
Subject Re: [Spam: 5.0] Is ActiveMQMessageProducer.send thread safe?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2007 11:41:31 GMT

I am not to bothered about the JMS spec since I use ActiveMQ and some of its
features internally to my applicaiton and so will not be switching to
another JMS provider. Obviously if I did write software that allowed any
choice of a JMS provider then I would need to make certain methods thread
safe and adhere to the JMS spec.

I will assume ActiveMQ messageProducer.send method is thread safe.